Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: FAKE Black Submariner 116610 being sold as Genuine on ebay

FAKE Black Submariner 116610 being sold as Genuine on ebay 6 days 1 hour ago #1210

Why would the dial not be square? Because on cheap fakes, they don't have dial feet to plug the dial in to the movement. They use double sided tape or glue. Not even kidding

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FAKE Black Submariner 116610 being sold as Genuine on ebay 1 day 20 hours ago #1351

This dude still hasn't cancelled this. Is he going for a nice criminal case and lawsuit against him? lol

FAKE Black Submariner 116610 being sold as Genuine on ebay 1 day 18 hours ago #1361

Yeah Sarah I agree... He wants to go to jail.
The following user(s) said Thank You: newyorkwatchco

FAKE Black Submariner 116610 being sold as Genuine on ebay 1 day 18 hours ago #1362

I'm betting that an investigator for GAF is probably going to win this auction. They are known to win items, pay for them, and then file a criminal complaint and lawsuit against the scammer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: newyorkwatchco, fakewatchironman

Re:RE: FAKE Black Submariner 116610 being sold as Genuine on ebay 1 day 18 hours ago #1363

wyobullion wrote: I'm betting that an investigator for GAF is probably going to win this auction. They are known to win items, pay for them, and then file a criminal complaint and lawsuit against the scammer.

Some people may never learn.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: fakewatchironman

Re:RE: FAKE Black Submariner 116610 being sold as Genuine on ebay 1 day 17 hours ago #1367

• fakewatchbusta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • bustin fools with fake watches
  • Thank you received: 150
He will be getting busted. Guaranteed.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: newyorkwatchco

Have a successful day and best regards from,
fakewatchbusta
Call/Text 720.899.2554

Re:RE: Re:RE: FAKE Black Submariner 116610 being sold as Genuine on ebay 22 hours 8 minutes ago #1377

fakewatchbusta wrote: He will be getting busted. Guaranteed.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now he edited the listing to say it doesn't come with a card. This watch is also mentioned on Watch Out on rolexforums.com and in Scams on rwg.bz nobody thinks it is genuine

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

FAKE Black Submariner 116610 being sold as Genuine on ebay 6 hours 10 minutes ago #1395

• fakewatchbusta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • bustin fools with fake watches
  • Thank you received: 150
ENDED by ebay. Looks like the aren't going to let this scammer sell this watch lmao
The following user(s) said Thank You: supermanofwatches

Have a successful day and best regards from,
fakewatchbusta
Call/Text 720.899.2554

FAKE Black Submariner 116610 being sold as Genuine on ebay 5 hours 45 minutes ago #1402

LMFAO - They let him get his hopes up that he would get away with his scam and pulled it last minute.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.353 seconds